MSX-BASIC Code Reader 0.01

by snout on 31-01-2004, 03:31
Topic: Development
Languages:

Boukichi released a tool which makes it possible to read the contents of BASIC sources on PC, even if they were not stored as ASCII files. The first version comes with the source code in C.

Relevant link: Boukichi's downloads section

Comments (7)

By Hit-Biter

Master (157)

Hit-Biter's picture

21-07-2022, 21:38

Hey Everyone, Anyone have this Application for PC ? THe link above is dead and I cant find any reference to it ! :/

By Briqunullus

Hero (555)

Briqunullus's picture

21-07-2022, 22:00

You could try list by Vincent van Dam. Or the modified version by theNestruo.

By Hit-Biter

Master (157)

Hit-Biter's picture

22-07-2022, 00:24

Briqunullus wrote:

You could try list by Vincent van Dam. Or the modified version by theNestruo.

Ahh OK, So what do i do with those ? Do i need to copy them into a compiler or some sort of 'Shell' ? Im a bit of a newbie regarding MSX Stuff and ive forgotten a lot of my PC literacy also :(

By Oedov Oedidle

Supporter (16)

Oedov Oedidle's picture

22-07-2022, 10:11

I guess you could copy the code into Visual Studio or so and then compile (& run) it... Wink

By Briqunullus

Hero (555)

Briqunullus's picture

22-07-2022, 19:08

List needs to be compiled first. After that it will be a command line utility. You could capture the output and paste it into your favourite editor like mentoined above. The output is not perfect though.

I have a Windows compiled version on my pc, could share it after the weekend.

By Hit-Biter

Master (157)

Hit-Biter's picture

24-07-2022, 11:14

Briqunullus wrote:

I have a Windows compiled version on my pc, could share it after the weekend.

Anything to make my life easier. Remember im only a beginner. Im not a programmer so am getting advice from many people but don't understand most of what is said :/

By Briqunullus

Hero (555)

Briqunullus's picture

24-07-2022, 18:34

You can send me an email so I can help you directly on a couple of things. It's j.lautenbag and then the familiar gmail.com ending.